Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mexican Jumping Bean


We had our 10 week apt. on Monday and just expected for the Doc to listen to the heartbeat on the dopler, but to our very pleasant suprise, she asked for an ultrasound!! Amazing....to see our little bean actually looking like a baby. Well, more Wii character than human. I am sure that will be changing before we know it. Then the ultrasound tech started to poke my belly and it jumped around waving it's little arms and legs. Like it was in a bounce house. It made it so real to see it actually move. I kept laughing when it jumped around and she would slip off it, then she would find it and I would laugh again. We are so excited and are so overwhelmed with joy. Words can not describe it!! We are so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. what a fun story!!!! It really is amazing see your baby move. It makes it much more real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Summer. I am so excited for you. There is nothing like having a baby. Good luck with your pregnancy and keep me posted. Oh yeah, how do I get on our PBC blog? I know its been over a year, but I still don't know how!

    ReplyDelete